The way to learn English

 Hello. 😄 What’s up?

I’m gonna talk about my way to learn English.

How do you learn English?

I watch movies, YouTube videos and podcast in English everyday.

And then,I cherish the opportunity to interact with foreign people.

My goal is to become like a native English speaker someday.

To achieve it,I study and speak English as much as I can.

What do you think about that?



These pics are British Hills.

You have to speak English to communicate with staffs and other customers.




Comments

  1. Your blog is useful. I want to speak fluently too. Let's do efort each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your English is very good. I want to become like you.
    Thank you for tell me about your way to learn English.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those informations from your blog are helpful ‼ I will watch many movies and learn English in my free time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment