Starbucks


๐Ÿ‘€Hello.
I'm Kyoka Shibata.
I love Starbucks. How about ya?

During my high school life,
I go to Starbucks to finish my homework in my free time.
The atmosphere of Starbucks is comfortable for me.
I wanna talk about its good points.๐Ÿ‘

First,
all staffs are fashionable.๐Ÿ‘š
At any Starbucks, they always look nice.
Why do they look special?
Where do they get their clothes?
How do they choose their outfits everyday?
I’m still not sure lol.

Second,
their customer service is high level.๐Ÿง‰
It depends on the situations and problems, they have already had solutions.
Moreover, staffs sometimes write some massages on paper cups.
I think they make many customer's heart warm.

By the way, my favorite beverage is a Grande Iced Starbucks Latte with soy milk.
Also Green Tea Latte with extra powder is my kind.
When I headed to Starbucks for the first time,
I was so nervous and I didn't know about a menu and customizes.
But I'm a regular at Starbucks now haha.
That's it.

What do you think about?  Did you enjoy this blog?

Thank you for reading.

Comments

  1. I felt your enthusiasm for Starbucks. I like Starbucks too, but I am worried about its drink`s calorie. lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment